Thursday, August 17, 2017

This One's For the Girls


I find that I often prefer to listen to female country singers.  In fact, when I first discovered Pandora online, the first few radio stations I set up were Blackmore's Night, Great Big Sea, and Country Women (this station being specifically classic country women). I find my preference for female country singers even more pronounced with modern country these days, so here's a A-Z collection of modern female country singers (1990's to present).

The Napster playlist is here.
The Youtube playlist is here.
The Spotify playlist is here.

1. Ashley Monroe   "Like a Rose"
2. Brandy Clark "What'll Keep Me Out of Heaven"
3. Cam  "Burning House
4. Danielle Bradbery "The Heart of Dixie"
5. Elizabeth Cook  "Rainbows At Midnight"
6. Faith Hill "Piece of My Heart"
7. Gretchen Wilson  "Salt Mines"
8. Heidi Newfield  "Johnny and June"
9. Ira Wolf  "The Devil and Me"
10. Jana Kramer  "I Got The Boy"
11. Kacey Musgraves "Biscuits"
12. Lucy Hale  "Loved"
13. Maren Morris  "80s Mercedes"
14. Nora Eckler "This Road"
15. Olivia Lane "Love Thing"
16. Patty Loveless "Blame It On Your Heart"
17. Quenby  "Sean Sweeney"
18. Reba McEntire "I Keep On Lovin' You"
19. Sarah  Jarosz "Tell Me True"
20. Tammy Cochran "Angels in Waiting"
21. Underhill Rose "Sublime Charm"
22. Victoria Shaw "Just To Say We Did"
23. Wendy Newcomer "Going Til You're Gone"
24. LeXie Hayden "Rainin' On a Wednesday"
25. Yvette Landry "My Next Mr. Ex"
26. Zoe Louisa "Tangled"

27. Andrews, Jessica "Who I Am"
28. Ballerini, Kelsea "Peter Pan"
29. Carter, Deana "Strawberry Wine"
30. Dalley, Amy "Men Don't Change"
31. Evans, Sara  "Born to Fly"
32. Freeman, Adrianna "Either You Do or You Don't"
33. Gearing, Ashley "Out There Somewhere"
34. Hough, Julianne "That Song In My Head"
35. Isaacs, Sonya "I Know Where There's Water"
36. Judd, Wynonna "No One Else On Earth"
37. Krauss, Alison  "Paper Airplane"
38. Lambert, Miranda "Automatic"
39. Messina, Jo Dee "Bye Bye"
40. Nettles, Jennifer  "That Girl"
41. O'Neal, Jamie "Somebody's Hero"
42. Pickler, Kellie "Best Days Of Your Life"
43. Quinn, Alanna "The Other Side of the Hill"
44. Rimes, LeAnn "One Way Ticket (Because I Can)"
45. Swift, Taylor "You Belong With Me"
46. Twain, Shania "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?"
47. Underwood, Carrie "Temporary Home"
48. Vann, Vicki "Reckless Heart"
49. Womack, Lee Ann "I Hope You Dance"
50. BowersoX, Crystal "Better World"
51. Yearwood, Trisha "She's In Love With The Boy"
52. Zonn, Andrea "Ferris Wheel"

53. McBride, Martina "This One's For the Girls"

No comments:

Post a Comment